Thursday 19 June 2008

Charlie Sheen - Sheen Apologises For Voicemail Rant


CHARLIE SHEEN has issued an apology after expletive-laden answer machine messages he left for his ex-wife DENISE RICHARDS two years ago were made public online.

In the 2005 voicemails, which have been circulating on the internet for the past two days, an angry Sheen rages about what he calls his former wife's "lawyer bulls**t" in the midst of their divorce proceedings.

He rants, "I guess I should just get used to the fact that... you fire off your nonsense and your lawyer bulls**t and your f**king e-mails and then you don't answer the phone.

"I'm just really f**king mad and you owe me a phone call... If I did the same s**t to you, you'd be f**king furious."

And in a follow-up voicemail, from 19 April of the same year, Sheen goes ballistic, shouting, "I hope you rot in f**king hell. You're a piece of s**t, f**king liar... I hope I never f**king talk to you again you f**king c**t.

"You're a coward and a liar and a f**king n**ger."

In a statement released on Wednesday (18Jun08), Sheen apologises for "my choice of words," particularly his racist slur, naming his friend Tony Todd, an African-American, "who was my best man at my first two weddings".

Defiant Sheen also uses his apology to further attack his ex, adding, "For the record, my children did not show up today for a custodial visit without explanation.

"So three and one half years later, the reasons that caused the anger and frustration displayed on that voicemail continue to be manifested on a daily basis."

The former couple divorced in 2006 and has since been embroiled in a bitter dispute over custody of their two daughters, three-year-old Sam and Lola, two.





See Also